We are accepting teams for Colorado Denim Day on April 25, 2018!
Your business, organization, or community group can be part of the statewide movement to support survivors and take a stand against sexual violence in Colorado by participating in the 6th Annual Colorado Denim Day. Your employees/team members will be asked to donate $5 in order to wear jeans on April 25, 2018 in support of Colorado Denim Day. Here’s what participating groups will be asked to do as well as what CCASA will do to support you!
Participating Teams Will:
- Identify an individual to serve as the point of contact and organizer of your organization’s or team’s Colorado Denim Day efforts.
- Ensure that employees/team members are informed about how to participate by distributing information and marketing materials as provided in the Colorado Denim Day Participation Kit.
- Select payment option to ensure that donations are submitted to CCASA by May 4th, 2018. Please note that online giving through credit card payments is available (for a minimum of $10). Your organizer is responsible for creating and promoting an online fundraising page through CCASA’s online donation vendor. Click here to learn how to create an online fundraising page.
- Provide a Colorado Denim Day Participation Kit that includes all the information and marketing materials you need to promote Colorado Denim Day to your group. Your participation kit includes everything from donation receipts and event fliers to sample email language and stickers for your employees to wear to show their support for Colorado Denim Day.
- Host online donation opportunities to make participating as easy as possible for your employees.
- Highlight your organization or team on the Colorado Denim Day website, social media, and other marketing materials.
Benefits of Participation
In addition to supporting CCASA’s work and taking a stand against sexual violence in Colorado, your group’s logo will be highlighted on the Colorado Denim Day website and marketing materials. Groups who sign up early will also have the opportunity to have their organization/team showcased in a monthly spotlight on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media promoting the 6th Annual Colorado Denim Day. Colorado Denim Day is an opportunity to align your organization or team with a movement to end sexual violence in Colorado!