Your business, organization, or community group can be part of the statewide movement to support survivors and take a stand against sexual violence in Colorado by participating in Colorado Denim Day. Your employees/team members will be asked to donate $5 in order to wear jeans in support of Colorado Denim Day. Here’s what participating groups will be asked to do as well as what CCASA will do to support you!
Participating Teams Will:
- Identify an individual to serve as the point of contact and organizer of your organization’s or team’s Colorado Denim Day efforts.
- Register your team here.
- Ensure that employees/team members are informed about how to participate by distributing information and marketing materials as provided in the Colorado Denim Day Participation Kit.
- Provide participants with information about payment options and ensure that donations are submitted to CCASA by May 1, 2020. Information about other payment options will be provided in the Colorado Denim Day Participation Kit.
- Provide a Colorado Denim Day Participation Kit that includes all the information and marketing materials you need to promote Colorado Denim Day to your group. Your participation kit includes everything from donation receipts and event fliers to sample email language and stickers for your employees to wear to show their support for Colorado Denim Day.
- Host online donation opportunities to make participating as easy as possible for your employees/team members.
- Highlight your organization or team on the Colorado Denim Day website, social media, and other marketing materials.
Benefits of Participation
In addition to taking a stand against sexual violence in Colorado and supporting CCASA’s work, your team’s name will be highlighted on the Colorado Denim Day website. Teams that sign up early will also have the opportunity to have their organization/team showcased in a monthly spotlight on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media promoting Colorado Denim Day. Colorado Denim Day is an opportunity to align your organization or team with the movement to end sexual violence in Colorado!