— Colorado Denim Day
Why We Wear Denim
Colorado Denim Day is aligned with the world wide Denim Day movement. In Colorado, state agencies, businesses, and other groups are asked to allow their employees to donate $5 in exchange for wearing jeans on Denim Day. Colorado Denim Day donations support the Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault‘s work to address and prevent sexual violence in Colorado.
— Sign Up
Participants who sign up will receive stickers they can wear to let everyone know why they are wearing jeans on Denim Day. Wearing jeans is a conversation-starter and visual sign of your support of survivors.
Colorado Denim Day demonstrates the power of communities coming together to support survivors and against sexual violence.
You Can Still Support Survivors While
You Are Being Socially Safe!
Colorado Denim Day has always had a virtual component with sharing your photos on social media, but now we’re giving you more ideas on how to participate and show your support online.
Help Us Reach Our Goal of $15,000
Thank You 2022 Teams
- 1st Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- 8th Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- CDOT- DaPPA
- Colorado Department of Law
- Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Colorado Moms “Team Mama”
- Colorado School of Mines
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- CU Boulder, Office of Victim Assistance
- Denver District Attorney’s Office
- Equal Language & MIEL Foundation
- Kingdom Builder’s Family Life
- Partners for Children’s Mental Health (PCMH)
- Project Safeguard
- Primera Law Group
- Regional Air Quality Council
- Rose Andom Center
- Rotary Club of Five Points Rino
- The Arc of Aurora
- Thriving Families/Motherwise Colorado
- TSS Group, Dept. of Psychology
- UC Health
- Violence Free Colorado
Thank You 2022 Sponsors
— Champions for Change
Our lawyers are honored to represent survivors of sexual abuse and are committed to pursuing the justice that survivors deserve.
— Fashion Freedom Fighters
— Blue Jean Believers
— Denim Defenders