— Colorado Denim Day
Why We Wear Denim
Colorado Denim Day is aligned with the world wide Denim Day movement. In Colorado, state agencies, businesses, and other groups are asked to allow their employees to donate $5 in exchange for wearing jeans on Denim Day. Colorado Denim Day donations support the Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault‘s work to address and prevent sexual violence in Colorado.
— Sign Up
Participants who sign up will receive stickers they can wear to let everyone know why they are wearing jeans on Denim Day. Wearing jeans is a conversation-starter and visual sign of your support of survivors.
Colorado Denim Day demonstrates the power of communities coming together to support survivors and against sexual violence.
You Can Still Support Survivors While
You Are Being Socially Safe!
Colorado Denim Day has always had a virtual component with sharing your photos on social media, but now we’re giving you more ideas on how to participate and show your support online.
Help Us Reach Our Goal of $15,000
Thank You 2021 Teams
- 1st Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- 21st Judicial District Attorney’s Office
- Banner Health Forensic Team
- Black Lives Matter 5280
- Colorado Department of Human Services, Office of Children, Youth, and Families
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment, Sexual Violence Prevention, Prevention Services Division
- Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Colorado School of Mines
- Community Reach Center
- CU Anschutz Phoenix Center
- CU Boulder, Office of Victim Assistance
- Deaf Overcoming Violence through Empowerment (DOVE)
- Denver District Attorney’s Office
- Denver North High School
- If/When/How at Colorado Law
- IMPACT Personal Safety of Colorado
- Intake Community Reach Center
- Office of the Attorney General, Colorado Dept. of Law
- Project Safeguard
- Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center
- Student Family Wellness Program – School District 60, Pueblo
- Team Becca Henry
- Team Michelle Lachner
- The Arc of Aurora
- The Victim Advocaters
- WINGS Foundation
Thank You 2021 Sponsors
— Fashion Freedom Fighters
— Blue Jeans Believers
— Denim Defenders